Search Engine Optimization
SEO or Search Engine Optimisation is the method of priming a website so it can be ‘noticed’ and ‘picked up’ by the search engines and listed in their result pages. SEO can be separated into two parts: onsite optimisation and offsite optimisation, both of which are necessary for good results on the search engine result pages (SERPs). It’s a good idea to have some understanding of SEO if you rely on search engine listings for your business..
Our Approach To Search Engine Optimization
- We analyze your website over a period of 2 months minimum, if you do not have a website then this step does not apply to you; this is only for businesses that have a pre-existing website when they hire us
- We analyze your competitors’ websites to see what white hat SEO methods they are using and perhaps utilize some of their ideas on your website, if we think they are effective and not breaking any rules
- We install analysis software on your website, such as Google Analytics and other tools to track its progress
- We do key phrase research to figure out the best key phrases to target with each page of your website
- We re-write the content of each page of your website so that it is both reader friendly and search engine friendly, without being spam
- Your meta tags are carefully fine-tuned to target a specific topic for each page of your website
- We write content for your blog to draw in quality links and or bookmarks
- We make sure your internal linking structure is as effective as possible
- Install XML site maps and user site maps
- Optimize the code of your website so it loads fast and is setup the most efficient way for search engine indexin
- All images are optimize and any compression is applies as needed
How We Can Help Your Website Grow Organically
We find ways for your business to build and grow organically over time instead of by spamming the search engines. Your website doesn’t need a bunch of links, your website needs to be noticed and become an authority in your field or a destination. If you gain that foothold, then 95% of your traffic troubles are over. A link is nothing if it does not bring in something, such as a visitor, customer or sale. Gaining spam links only hurts your company and gives it a false sense of security.
Let us apply our time tested, white hat, Search engine optimization methods to your website. We will develop a custom strategy just for your business model.